Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cleveland Flea-April 12th

It's Flea week! So excited to be apart of another Flea season! Stephanie and Sarah have been posting pics and snippets of what they've been working on and it's sure to be great!
I'll be honest, it's taken me a little while to get back in to the groove and allow myself to be excited about things because of other distractions (darn you, 9-5!) but now that Mother Nature seems to want to cooperate (59 and sunny for Saturday!) and some of my inspiration photos are turning in to reality, I'm all smiles! 
Once again, ode{vintage} will be setting up in the parking lot of Sterle's Country House to join lots of other talented vendors this Saturday from 9-4p. 
Check out The Cleveland Flea's Facebook page for daily sneak peeks from the vendors. Later on, I'll also post some of the things I'm excited about!
Hope to see you all there!






No comments:

Post a Comment