Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspiration

So sorry for the lack of activity on the blog (but hopefully you've seen some of the new stuff in the shop and on instagram!) but the New Year is always a weird transition. There's always a lot of hustle and bustle near the end of the year with the holidays and work craziness (x2!) and it's hard to just jump right back in in January. A new favorite podcast of mine, Call Your Girlfriend, recently talked about how February is really when stuff starts to happen and I have to agree. Spending a lot of time indoors because of below zero temps and inches and inches of snow fall has really given me time to focus on work, my personal life, and what it is I hope to accomplish this year! A lot of stuff is still waiting to be defined, but in the meantime, here are some of the things that have been inspiring me as of recently!
coffee + the Times 
possible display inspiration
modular tile pattern | inspiration for the 9-5
Cancer constellation
light and greenery-filled interior
I want this. all of it | Hey Natalie Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment