Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Dream Realized {or I Finally Found a Peacock Chair!}

For a long time, I've had an obsession with finding a vintage Peacock Chair (and NOT paying $200+ for it!) and alas, after a spontaneous trip to the Salvation Army, I've found one! Hooray! Now the question is-what to do with it? Keep it as is? Paint it? Find a new cushion?
its' current state | @odevintage
I was close to acquiring one last year when a friend of mine, Amy @ GlamandGrace, was selling hers after completing this awesome DIY makeover. I love the pops of color with the poms and weaving in the back. Not sure if I want something that vibrant although it looks great!
DIY Peacock Chair | Glam&Grace
simple and monochromatic | A Beautiful Mess
color? | Reina chair from Anthropologie 
and a picture of Morticia Addams just because :)

Stay tuned for some 'After' pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment