Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cleveland Flea 9/14/13-Recap!

Well, this is a first-I actually took pictures at the Flea! Only took me four dates to remember to do so...
Thanks to a wonderful article by Alison Carey at the Plain Dealer (and GORGEOUS weather!) there was a great turnout and I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of new customers and vendors. I'm especially enjoying the little Flea community that's developing and having repeat customers!


amazimg painted tiles outside of the restrooms at Sterle's

trying out some new signage

some details

one of my current favorite quotes

shoes!purses!sweaters!
also, you can see some great midcentury furnishings from All Things For You in the background. Those guys were great! They were nice enough to help me put up my tent during the morning craziness! Hopefully we'll be neighbors again!

lots of great finds across the way at Yellow Door Goods!
as usual, my friend Anne had an absolutely stunning booth. Check out her jewelry at www.oceanne.net

beautiful bouquets from a lovely flower vendor. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name. Anyone???

thank you to everyone who came out!! Looking forward to the Oktoberflea!


No comments:

Post a Comment