Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Flea Inspiration

Well, everyone, another Cleveland Flea is upon us. Hurrah! I wasn't able to participate last month because of The Color Run, but I'm so excited to be back for September! Like before, I want to share a little bit of what's inspiring me for displays. Hopefully you'll be able to come out and see some of this inspiration in practice!
Lots of industrial, distressed pieces for display. I was lucky to find some really cool pieces at the Medina Flea Market and hope to incorporate (and possibly sell!) them. 

Just love everything about this!

Crates + chalkboard signage

 I'm not planning on moving in to an airstream anytime soon but I really appreciate how efficiently Blossom Vintage uses her space. 

And while I'm at it, another shot of a Blossom Vintage pop-up shop

Ideas are still brewing and constantly evolving so you'll just have to come out to the Flea on September 14th to see what I come up with!




1 comment: