Monday, May 26, 2014

Larchmere Street Sale

A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to sell at the Larchmere Street Sale. Larchmere is known for it's antique shops, eclectic galleries/stores and great food! I used to live not too far away and loved walking over to Felice Urban Cafe or Big Al's Diner. 
The weather was absolutely gorgeous and everyone I met was so friendly! Looking forward to spending more time here at Porchfest and the Street Festival!
overall set-up
darn you, glare! can't wait for my new, polycarbonate, anti-reflective, Warby Parker frames to come!
shoes
detail
belts
my jewelry/accessories set-up is always my favorite
set up at Marc Goodman Antique Mall | I probably crossed the street 4x throughout the day to browse/shop

See you on July 5th!










No comments:

Post a Comment