Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life Lately

it's been pretty quiet on the blog but a lot has been happening! 
below are some pictures from the last month
Billy's back! | June Flea
Helen from Masons Creamery wearing an ode{vintage} find from the May Flea! | June Flea
an obsession of mine-clogs!
...and I finally found the perfect pair for myself!
A friend wearing a recent ode{vintage} find!
I celebrated 27!!!
new finds I don't know I'll be able to part with | woven Mexican Indian pillows, vintage aqua ottoman, Melitta coffee filter and pot, and a tooled leather and hyde purse
new items I CAN part with that will be in the shop soon! | vintage shoes, vintage Cavs sweatshirt, Native American woven rug, tribal blazer, metallic floral skirt, and a multicolored straw tote

Up next: Larchmere Festival July 5th.
Hope to see you all there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment